Friday, August 26, 2011

The Looking Glass Wars.

My name is Hannah Long, I am 15 years old and a sophomore at Carbondale Community High School  I started this blog for my English class. The book I am reading is called The Looking Glass Wars, By Frank Beddor. This book is about Alyss Heart, the rightful heir to the throne of Wonderland. Alyss has an evil aunt Redd, who want the throne for herself. So far in The Looking Glass Wars, the setting has been princess Alyss' seventh birthday party, but several times we have switched scenes to her father, who on his way home from a business trip, was killed by her evil aunt Redd. So far, I really like this book, and its interesting re-telling of alice and wonderland.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, you have done a good job on your blog. I didn't know that you were a sophomore or even 15. So I learned something knew. Your book seems good, I might just read it. It seems pretty interesting but you will probably want to add more detail and examples in your other blogs. It was still good but maybe add a little more detail. Keep up the good work and hope you enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete